Lawyer 2 Lawyer
Over the years, many fellow attorneys nationally have referred serious cases to us. They know we have the staff and resources matched by the honesty and integrity to take on serious and complex disability compensation cases.
If you have a client that you’d like to refer or are interested in partnering with us, please contact us.
We do pay referral fees depending on the nature of the case.
How do you fast track a referral case?
We need only three things from you regarding your initial contact with Gang & Associates, LLC:
- A copy of the Rating Decision that denied the claim (or a copy of the Board decision or Statement of the Case);
- A general description of the client’s employment status and his combined rating;
- Contact information for you and the client.
Our total process is streamlined and time-sensitive.
- Once you have the basic information, feel free to either call our lawyers directly, or fill out the form below. A lawyer will contact you back within 2 business days, unless you indicate a time that is better for you.
- During our first call, you will get feedback as to whether Gang & Associates can help and, if so, when a lawyer can speak with you and/or your client.
- We will obtain signed authorizations and typically obtain the veteran’s claims file for evaluation purposes. This process can often take several months since the VA is notorious for not responding to FOIA requests in a timely manner.
- Once we obtain the claims file and review it, we will determine if representation is feasible. If so, we will execute retainer agreements that will specify the exact percentage of any fees you to which you would be entitled.
The practice of law is difficult and will continue to be difficult, with an explosion in paperwork, expert costs, and delays associated with resolving complex cases. In the area of veterans disability benefits, increasing backlog at the Federal administrative agency has changed the nature of how things get done in this area of practice.
We are a leading veterans benefits practice in the country. Our philosophy is simple: to provide our clients with the best representation possible, regardless of the effort and expense required. We provide hard-hitting aggressive representation in VA appeals for disability compensation and death benefits. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of disabled veterans and have litigated over 500 appeals at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Our attorneys are leaders in the field. Mr. Gang lectures widely in the field of veterans benefits and his work has been mentioned in media outlets across the country.
Our cases have had a significant impact on the lives of the veterans we have been privileged to represent.