Our 11-Part Client Service Commitment
When you hire our law firm, I promise you will receive...
- Close Personal Attention. Either I or my staff will answer all of your questions and do everything possible to treat you the way I like to be treated when I’m the client.
- Immediate Access. We commit to making ourselves available to assist you in all aspects of your case. We pick up the phone when you call. The only exception to this is when all of us are already on calls or its after business hours.
- Prompt Return Calls. If we can’t pick up right when you call, we commit that we will make every effort to return your phone calls promptly–usually within one to two business days. We will respond to your concerns at the time we call you back or, if that time is not convenient for you, we will set a specific day and time when we can speak.
- Quick Response to Your Requests. Whenever you need something from our office, please don’t hesitate to call. I promise that my staff will respond as quickly as possible.
- Confidential Service. I promise when you hire my law firm, everything we do for you is confidential. No one outside of my office will know anything about your case, except those people with whom we’re working to resolve your claim.
- Contingency Fee. On cases I accept at the Regional Office or Board of Veterans Appeals, we receive a fee out of the past benefits we recover for you. If we do not recover any past benefits, we don’t get paid. I will never ask you for a retainer or deposit. I will never ask you to pay me by the hour even though you have that option.
- Current Knowledge. We work hard to maintain the highest level of knowledge in the areas of veterans’ disability law. I personally attend continuing seminars, workshops and lectures to stay up to date on the newest laws and latest VA and appeals court decisions. I also teach about veterans’ law as a faculty member at Lawline and The National Business Institute.
- Competent Services. The continuing education lectures and classes we attend allow us to provide you with the latest information, most effective techniques, and most efficient methods so you receive the full legal rights the law allows.
- Aggressive Representation. I have an in-depth legal background with a wide range of experience. This includes extensive experience in building and developing evidence in complex cases. I will gladly review your case and give you an honest evaluation of whether I think it’s a winner or loser. Then I’ll suggest how we should proceed. If I think we can win your case, then I’ll offer to represent you before the VA or the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Wherever your case goes, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
- Value in Every Respect. My goal is to make sure you feel the value you receive from my law firm is always greater than the fee we receive out of the settlement you receive. So while I can’t guarantee our fee will always be low, I can guarantee it will always be fair. I want you to receive more value from our law firm than you’d receive anywhere else. And we’ll work hard to make sure you do.
- More Than You Expect. If you think of a way I or my staff can provide you with better service, or better meet your needs, please tell me how. If you have something troubling you -- or if you have a concern or a problem -- please discuss it with me. If I can help you, I will. And if I can’t help you, I may know someone who can. A good lawyer-client relationship deals with all types of problems, not just legal problems. So if something crosses your mind and you want my input, I’ll be happy to help.
This is my personal guarantee to you on behalf of myself and my entire staff. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me at (888) 878-9350.