How to Request Your Military Records

The National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, Missouri is the location that stores military records.  Unfortunately, in 1973 a fire destroyed many records located at this facility.  You can obtain copies of your military records by submitting Standard Form 180.  You can download this form from the internet at; Fill out this form and mail it to the address indicated on the form.