Gideon Miller, ESQ
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Accredited Representative
- Social Security Administration, Accredited Representative
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates (NOVA)
- NY State Bar Association (nomination to Veterans, Working in Puerto Rico, or Disability Rights committees pending)
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, NY – J.D
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD, B.A. English Language & Literature and Government & Politics
- Selected to Superlawyers list of Rising Stars from 2015-2017
Gideon focuses his practice on helping Veterans win their claims for service-connected disability compensation before the VA and, on appeal, at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Over the years, Gideon has become an expert in VA disability law. Previous to joining Gang & Associates, he worked at the Hermann Law Group, PLLC, where, in addition to aiding disabled individuals secure Social Security Disability benefits, he built a VA practice from the ground up. Due to having expertise in both these areas, Gideon is especially astute in regards to winning TDIU claims.
Gideon understands that winning a VA disability case can often be complex and takes an immense amount of patience given the VA’s backlog. Therefore, he is committed to finding the most effective and efficient strategies to help his clients secure the maximum amount of relief under the law. He welcomes difficult issues and is an expert at finding both legal errors and securing the evidence necessary to help Veterans win their claims.
Gideon attended the University of Maryland for undergraduate, and then pursued his Juris Doctor at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City, graduating in 2011. He is currently admitted to practice in Massachusetts, New York and Federal Courts, including the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. He is also accredited to represent claimants before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Social Security Administration. In addition, he has extensive knowledge in the area of long-term disability.
Gideon’s grandfather was a truck driver in the British military during World War II and won several medals for driving transports behind enemy lines. His grandparents on his other side escaped war-torn Europe in the late 1930s/early 1940s, and he is therefore both appreciative of and indebted to Veterans and current service members.
He is originally from Massachusetts, and now lives in Paramus, NJ, with his wife and three children. In his (limited) spare time, Gideon enjoys following his hometown sports and being active, be it playing soccer, basketball or hiking. He also enjoys traveling and history. Most importantly, he likes to spend time with his family and help Veterans get the benefits they deserve.